Providing Individual, Family, Couples, and Group Counseling, Psychological and Psychoeducational Testing, and Life Coaching within a supportive atmosphere.
Treatment specializations include:
- Depression and Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders and Phobias
- Child and Adolescent Issues
- School Problems
- Strengthening Relationships (Couples and Families)
- Blended Families (Step, Adoptive, and Foster)
- Military Psychology and Family Reunification
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Dissociative Disorders
- Abuse Resolution (Sexual, Physical, Emotional, and Neglect)
- ADHD and Impulse Control Disorders
- Parenting Support and Family Dynamics
- Life Transitions and Adjustment Issues (Deployment, Divorce, Relocation, Expatriate Culture Shock)
- Life Coaching and Growth Goals (related to Relationships, Stress-Management, Personal Growth, Career Development, Transitions, Parenting, Self-Care, and Conflict Management)
- Loss and Grief
- Work and Career Issues
- Personality Disorders
- Runaway and Homeless Youth and Out-of-Home Care
- Conflict Resolution
This is not an exhaustive list; as a Clinical Psychologist, I am trained to work with an array of emotional and behavioral challenges. Contact me to see if my experience and personality might be a good fit for you.
At times I might feel your situation could be better served by another professional, such as when substance abuse detoxification or forensic / court testimony is necessary; in those cases, I will try to help connect you to trained professionals within our area. Please assume positive intent when this happens.
As long as my level of competence matches your need, services are provided to my clients without regard to religion, race, color, national and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or age. Since I rely heavily on talk therapy, clients must be able to communicate and comprehend feedback in order to be able to benefit from services.